Merged requested to merge 95-use-kypo-topology-definition-0-5-0 into version-3.0.0
- A version compatible with kypo-topology-definition 0.5.0 (~=0.5.0) is now required.
- The topology definition attributes have been updated according to this version.
- It is no longer possible to create sandboxes with a border router.
- All routers are part of a network defined in the
wanclause of the topology definition, and they access other local networks using this network.
- All hosts access the Internet through a router.
- Creating a topology without a router (a single host) is still possible. In this case, the host can directly access the Internet. This topology is not compatible with kypo.
Closes #95 (closed)