Skip to content

fix: 馃悰 use `json_encode` instead of `implode` in updateUes

Dominik Franti拧ek Bu膷铆k requested to merge dBucik/fix_update_ues into main


fix: 馃悰 use json_encode instead of implode in updateUes

Attribute values might be array, which implode did not handle and thus the log message caused errors (not affecting functionality, but spamming logs).

How to test

Deploy on proxy IdP instance and make sure at least one array attribute, which value is not serialized into string, is configured to be updated.

Author's checklist

  • I have followed the contribution guidelines
  • This MR has been tested or does not change functionality
  • I have added relevant merge request dependencies (if this MR has any)
  • I have added the correct labels
  • I have assigned reviewers (if any are relevant)
  • I have edited the documentation (if the changes require it) or I have noted the need for the change if I do not have access to the documentation
  • I have marked all introduced BREAKING CHANGES or necessary DEPLOYMENT NOTES in the commit message(s)

Reviewer's checklist

  • This MR has been tested or does not change functionality
  • This MR has correct commit message format

Other information

Related issues

Edited by Jan Pavl铆膷ek

Merge request reports